Thursday, August 14, 2008

Scrapbooking and Bees!

Look what shauna made me! She made me my own page, I love it! I just want you to know shauna i love the way you scrapbook! You amaze me how good you can do stuff. So today i was driving in my brothers truck cause he was taking me to put my supplies in my locker, and take me to the bank. ( by the way i got a bottom locker) So on are way home there was a hornet in the truck that crawled on his leg then on mine so we were freaking out. So we went home to grab something and got back in his truck and we saw it fly out. So then on are way to the bank we were turning and my brother started to say ouch so i was watching him then he says I JUST GOT STUNG BY A BEE! When he said that i just wanted to get out of there right away. So when we got to the bank i checked his neck and yep there was a bee sting and i have never been stung so i am still lucky but i do feel bad for my brother! Dont you just hate those darn BEES!

4 comments:

Shauna Stanger said...

Thanks for putting up this page!!

Summer said...

Thats a cute page:) ( my mom showed me before but still its cute right). I hope your borther is okay but i have to say that is kinda funny.

Andrea said...

I love all your posts, I have not been on in a while! I am sad that you guys are going back to school! I will miss seeing you and summer so often, you will have to stop by sometimes!

Angie said...

So cute!