Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Everything is new!!

I cant believe how fast the summer has went i hate it! I really dont want to go back to school. So everything is new we are going to have a new school year, i cut off 3 inches of my hair and re-dyed it so like everything is new! registration for school is tomorrow and i will get to see if i got a top or bottom locker! ( i want a top ) so i am kinda but not excited for that so i will have to start wakeing up early YIKES!! Wish me luck here go's a brand new school year!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe school is starting so soon! I'm really scared to send cardon this year.

Summer said...

I don't want school start we wont be able to hang out as much. I have a top locker so thats good. I can't wait to see your hair and i can't wait to get my hair done.