Thursday, July 31, 2008

OOPS!!

Ok i want to post pictures really bad but i cant! My moms camera is in getting fixed cause i dropped it and broke it so that is why! I have been really busy lately so i havent been posting. I am going camping today well in like a half an hour we are going up to are land in island park! We love it up there it is really fun! We just built a track around are land so we can dirtbike so when i get my moms camera back ( i dont think she will let me use it again she was really mad:( anyways so that will be fun then we are getting back saterday! Sunday my twin cousins kadriana and krayson are getting there baby blessing! So i am really excited for that and i also have to be in the nursery for my church so that should be fun! so sorry about the camera OOPS!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I hope you have a good time camping! hoppfully she will still let you use her camera.